Monday, August 29, 2022

A BIT ABOUT ME!

My name is Francesca and I am a senior at MAST Academy. For my final year in high school I decided to take AS Media studies because it seemed like an interesting topic to go into depth and understand the
influence that media has on people and the reason behind why media sources like movies or social media do things in a certain way and how these techniques make an impact on every persons daily life.



Currently I see myself in the future studying in University a career in the medical field, specifically psychiatry. I have some hobbies that include playing the violin, learning new languages, and watching
movies and TV shows. 



The violin is a hobby in which I feel relaxed and not pressured especially since I practice whenever I feel like I need to.



I like to learn new languages because I like to be able to
understand and communicate with other people, currently I am fluent in Spanish, English, and French and am practicing Italian.



Watching movies and TV shows is also another way I relax, I enjoy looking further into the production of movies or TV shows to see the effort that gets put into these works, I can spend hours looking at behind the scenes of any show or movie that catches my attention. 

Some of my favorite movies include Grease,Footloose,Back to the Future,Mamma Mia,Karate Kid and Enola Holmes.