Saturday, March 4, 2023

 

 Creative Critical Reflection 4 Digital presentation Informative video 



For my final creative critical reflection I answered the question: 

How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
How How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? by Francesca Roman

With this CCR I decided to use the app Canva, to create an informative video in which an audience can read and move along with. I added some palmful music in the background and using a background form the app I wrote down the audience and distribution strategies. 

Some main points that I mentioned is that my targeted audience was of the teenage years that said they preferred horror and thrillers over any other genre. I was Abel to read my audience with the conventions of my genre being followed or not. 

I also planned my distribution strategy with previous research on how similar films have been distributed. 

With the help of social media, carnivals, and festivals my film can expand and branch out to bigger companies willing invest or re produce the film and even reach theaters. 

I can also use product placement and advertising like posters and sponsorship with companies.