Monday, January 23, 2023

 Planning: Editing


Another part that I was in charge of in my project was editing the video together. 

I made sure all the clips were put together, I made transitions, added the written text, and sound. 

This was all done through I movie as well as YouTube to upload the video. 




First I used I movie to place all the scenes in sequence and cut some parts of videos for clean transitions. 


Then I added the written text to the videos, like the date, and the credits to the screen. I used the text that I movie provides. 





I lowered the volume to all the clips and added folly and non diegetic sound to the opening. I used public sounds from I movie that can be used without copyright. 


For our production company, I used the same text used for the preliminary put I made out it on top of an image of a flashing light, and made the light be own for a long time for the text to show. 



Finally I used YouTube to upload the video with my YouTube channel dedicated to school work